DIALOGUE, 21 nominations
- Third Runner Up - Downton Abbey & Zombies by The Yankee Countess
- Second Runner Up - I Will Love Thee Still, My Dear by Pemonynen
- Runner Up - Forever By Your Side by fuzzydream
- WINNER - Preferred Stock by Chickwriter
OVERALL, 48 nominations
- Fifth Runner Up - If Things Were Different by magfreak
- Fourth Runner Up - Lost Time by ARCurren
- Third Runner Up - The Gentleman’s Guide to Camping by crocodilepatronus
- Second Runner Up - The Groom’s Cottage by Batwings79
- Runner Up - A Girl You Knew by La Donna Ingenua
- Runner Up - Preferred Stock by Chickwriter
- WINNER - Charles Carson’s A Christmas Carol by chelsie fan
Congratulations to all the winners!
Make your own B.C. bookmark !
the worst thing about online friendships is no hugs
man i wanna hug the frick outta some of you
I wish we were all cuddled under a bunch of blankets watching Maurice right
And eating Chinese food.
If you don’t like the cuddling-under-blankets thing, I have some chairs.
I will respect your space.
Barrownies for dessert.
That’s it! Booking a flight to Flippy’s!
Ditto! Right behind you!
I realize it’s been about 13 years since I’ve had dental work done until today… I had to have two of my teeth crowned today. Left work early then spent the better part of two hours in the dentist chair… I don’t remember the numbing being so quick (I suppose in 13 yrs they could haver perfected that). However as usual my stubborn mouth took more than the doc counted on. I laughed a little when they tried to give me a RX for hydrocodone which I know for fact my chart specifically says I can’t take. Oh well now off to find where I can source the $1100 I now need to pay (I’ve got time but there’s a lot of other things that I really should have done sooner than later)…Yippee (NOT!)
At the dentist office to see what they can do for my poor tooth today. Boss was as expected not thrilled when I told her I needed to leave work early today. I have been in more pain than I was yesterday but it hasn’t been unbearable, however I think I’m getting a headache due to lack of caffeine as I’ve skipped drinking my usual soda at lunch.
a missing scene from the CS ;)
Oh krims this is absolutely adorable. I just love it! Thank you for sharing such lovely art always. I wasn’t really smiling at all today then I saw this and it definitely made me smile